On Work USA 12 Month we help organise a 12 month J-1 US visa. Due to US immigration law this visa is only available by applying through an organisation such as IEP.

Before you leave New Zealand

  • 12 month J-1 visa
  • Work USA Handbook full of invaluable advice and travel tips
  • Pre-departure support from expert IEP staff
  • Pre-departure orientation where you will get to meet other participants heading to the USA, find out how to get your bank account and social security number set up, your visa obligations, how to find work and accommodation, advice on travelling through the USA and much more.
  • Access to our closed Facebook group where you can meet and network with other participants
  • Pre Pay Sim Card with great deals
  • General advice including budgeting
  • Great flight deals through STA
  • 15% off snow and ski gear at Snowcentre

When you arrive in the US

  • Support & guidance in finding work and accommodation from our US partner for the full duration of your travels
  • Employment websites and contacts
  • 24/7 Emergency Support in USA

Learn More