WORK CANADA EXPLAINED
WHAT YOU GET ON WORK CANADA
IEP’s Work Canada is a fully supported working holiday program. This means you get expert advice on the Canada Working Holiday Visa, travel insurance, planning prior to departure, and you have access to SWAP’s (our Canadian partner organisation) resources when you get there.
Before you leave New Zealand we provide:
- Visa assistance for your Canadian Working Holiday Visa (23 months)
- Work Canada handbook full of invaluable advice
- General advice including budgeting
- Great flight deals through STA
- Option to purchase comprehensive travel insurance from IEP for your working holiday
When you arrive in Canada you receive:
- Two year membership with IEP & SWAP (our Canadian partner)
- Two nights of accommodation including free breakfast in Vancouver (surcharges may apply to other cities)
- Comprehensive arrival orientation including information on finding employment & accommodation, CV format, tax & employment laws, mobile phones, Canadian culture and more!
- Assistance in obtaining your Social Insurance Number (SIN) processing – ensuring you receive your number without any hassles in six days or less.
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- Access to SWAP’s exclusive listings of jobs and employment contacts
- Online members lounge where you can access job and accommodation postings from across Canada
- Seasonal Job Fairs at the SWAP Offices in Toronto & Vancouver
- Bi-weekly employment emails with updated job listings
- Free access to SWAP’s resources in Toronto and Vancouver, including computers and Internet and phone
- Great social events where you can meet like-minded travellers
- Mail holding and re-direction
- 24/7 Emergency support if something goes wrong