Going on a working holiday or a gap year is a right of passage for many young Kiwis! Here are 10 facts about doing a working holiday with IEP
- Your accent will instantly make you more attractive to the opposite sex.
- You will make friends and connections from all over the world.
- You will downsize your life and fit it into one backpack.
- Working overseas can be tough, but you will learn that you are tougher than you think.
- You will connect with people from all different walks of life. This will give you a new perspective on your day to day life.
- You will learn more from working overseas than you will from any book!
- You will become more confident knowing that you can manage to live in another country!
- Your desire to travel world becomes stronger.
- You can put international work experience on your CV. Employers love that!
- No one has ever said, ‘I really regretted that working holiday.’
Take a look at our working holiday programs and find one that is right for you!