Cram a huge helping of virtually everything into two fantastic weeks, from the bustling excitement of the big cities, to the fun and sun of Florida’s beaches and everything else in between. Visit historical Philadelphia, Washington DC and Shenandoah National Park but don’t forget the option to embrace your inner child at Disney World, Florida. For the more extreme amongst you, hit the white water rapids of the Ocoee River for some high-adrenaline fun. Then take it down a gear with some live music in the Deep South, before topping up your tan on some of Florida’s sparkling white sandy beaches. There’s no surprise that this tour is one of our favs!
- Guided bike tour of Washington DC’s monuments
- Spot alligators on a guided swamp tour
- Visit Philadelphia’s Liberty Bell & famous ‘Rocky’ steps
- Get back to nature in Shenandoah National Park
- Listen to live country, jazz & blues music
- Enjoy nightlife on Bourbon Street, New Orleans
- Soak up the Deep South culture
- Camp near white sand beaches in Florida
Accommodation – Tranportation – Food
- Group size: Max 13 people
- Accommodation: Camping (11 nights) – Hotel (2 Nights)
- Tranportation: Private transport, air conditioned, free Wi-Fi
- We operate a Food Kitty on this trip – you will need to contribute US$10 a day which covers all your meals whilst camping
- Tour leader
Map of the Atlantic Dream Tour
Keen? Let’s check availablity!
So you are interested in an American adventure tour to kick off your gap year with IEP New Zealand! Please fill in the fields below and we will be in touch regarding availability and to answer any questions you may have.